You can change your organization logo by following these simple steps:
- Click on your logo the upper left corner of your Registration Manager
- Click on the edit icon in the Organization Information section of your Ministry Sync Dashboard. It looks like a house with a pencil on it
- Click the button to browse for the .jpg or .png file you want to use as your new logo
- If you are using a .png, make sure that it is not transparent, or it will appear with a black background*
- Logos that are square and at least 300 px X 300 px look best on Facebook.
* Note: if your logo shows up with a black background, it's probably a transparent image. To easily fix this without Photoshop or other image editing software, try LunaPic.
- Go to http://www166.lunapic.com/editor/ and upload your image
- Click File
- Click Save
- Choose .jpg from the list of formats
- Save the file to your computer
- Now you can upload the file into Ministry Sync.