- All internet browsers are different, but you can search for browsing history in the browser's menus or search the internet for the instructions.
- In Chrome, click the 3 horizontal lines in the right side of the browser toolbar, then scroll to Tools and select Clear Browsing data
For more help visit Chrome website.
- In Firefox, click the 3 horizontal lines in the right side of the browser toolbar, then choose Preferences and Clear Recent History
For more help visit the FireFox website.
- In Safari, choose Preferences in the Safari menu, then Privacy and Remove Website Data
For more help visit the Apple website
- In Internet Explorer, use the Gear icon to go to Tools, Safety, then Delete Browsing History.
For more information see this article from Microsoft.
- In mobile Safari: Go to settings -> Safari -> clear cookies and data.
- In Android: Start your browser. Tap Menu, and then tap More. Select Settings. Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK to accept (or Cancel to cancel) the deletion.
- You may need to restart your browser after you have made these changes.
For information on clearing the cache on other browsers, you can do an Internet search on "clear cache" for your specific browser or check this page for more instructions.
Other articles you might enjoy:
Clearing individual cookies