You can also record payments that you receive in your office using the Column Browser:
- Find the person's name in the bottom of the Column Browser and click on the "Not Paid" link in their Status column. It's usually easiest to find the participant on the top of the page first and click the checkbox next to their name. That way you are only looking at that participant's sponsors on the bottom of the page. If they are not listed, you will need to first register them as a sponsor.
- This opens the Profile Transaction screen. Click on "Pay".
- Choose the Payment Method.
- Record the payment details.
- Clicking "Process" will return you to the Column Browser. You may need to refresh your screen to see that the payment icon has changed to paid.
See it in action:
Did you know:
You can refund a transaction by following the same steps listed above, but instead of a "Pay" button, you'll have a Refund button.
Other articles you might find interesting:
Recording Offline Donations in FundEasy
Handling donations not for specific walkers in FundEasy
Refund Payments in FundEasy
Change the amount of a sponsorship in FundEasy
Payments and Deposits