This article covers deposits with Stewardship Technologies. If you're using WePay for your processor, you'll find that information here.
Deposits to your account are made either daily or monthly. This was chosen when your payment account was set up. There is a 5-day settlement period for all deposits, so a transaction made today, will be deposited in your account in 5 business days if your account is set to daily deposits. You can change your deposit frequency by requesting a settlement account authorization form from Support
You can easily see the deposits made into your bank account from the Online Deposit Report. You can access this from:
- the bottom of your Event Information (Details)
- from the Easy Reports link in the dark blue menu bar in your FundEasy Event.
- from the Viewing Options list in AttendEasy
- Click the Change link next to the date to fine tune the range of the report.
For example, you can create a list of the deposits on November 2nd by selecting November 2 in "from" and November 3 in "to".
- Click the View link next to the total to see the breakdown of all the transactions in the deposit.
- Click Download to Excel to get even more information about your payments including the totals of net, fees, and gross and the batch number used for the deposit, along with donor contact information. Once you have downloaded the file, follow these steps:
- Right click on the file and choose Properties
- On the General tab, click Unblock
- Click OK
Other articles you may enjoy:
Declines, Returns, and Chargebacks