Participants can create or join teams in several ways.
- From the team list pulldown on the Registration form they can choose an existing team or create a new one.
- From the the My Team tab of their FundEasy Page. Settings for teams can be found in your FundEasy Preferences.
- Administrators can assign participants from the Teams section of the Viewing Options.
- Just click the checkbox next to the name of the team and the list of Walkers not on a team
- Click the checkbox next to the person's name then click the name of the team (in this case, Sandy's Team)
- The participant will be moved to the team.
- To remove someone from a team, move them back to Walkers Not on a Team.
- To create a new team from the Viewing Options, click the icon showing 3 people and a plus sign and name the team.
- To make someone a Team Captain, click on the blue up-pointing arrow next to their name. Click the down-pointing arrow to demote them.