There are a several ways to handle FundEasy donations that are for your organization and not specific walkers.
- Register your organization for a FundEasy page of its own.
- Be sure to register it as a family so that you can add the organization name as the Family Name
- Alternatively, you can use the name of a staff member and then edit the basic information in their profile, checking the Is Company checkbox and entering the Company Name.
- This page will seem to compete with your actual participants. We cannot remove this from the Top Participants list.
- Randomly add those donations to your participant's pages.
- Underwriters for your event can be recorded in Event Sponsors so that their logos can show on your FundEasy pages.