Sharing your event on your organization's Facebook page is as simple as clicking a button. When you click any of the Facebook buttons on your templates or from your Event Details, your browser will bring up your Facebook page or your Facebook login page.
- You can choose to post on your own page or on your organization's page.
- If you are an admin on a FundEasy page, you may be asked to change your role to the Facebook user profile and not the page admin before sharing.
- Text used in the description comes from the Event Detail or the Speaker Description. Facebook looks for the first paragraph that is 120 characters or more. If you're using a a hard line break <enter> between lines, Facebook sees each line as a separate paragraph. Try using <shift> + <enter> to keep it in one paragraph but on separate lines. If words are run together, add a space at the end of a line.
- Facebook's cache takes 24 hours or more to clear, but you can clear the cache from their Debug page.
- In AttendEasy banners that are 800 X 420 will be pulled into the Facebook post. In general images that are 470 px might be found by Facebook to show in your posts.
- In FundEasy there is an option to upload a version of your banner for Facebook posts. Facebook banners should be 470px X 246px