If you click the Register Sponsor option in the dark blue menu bar and nothing happens check these three things:
- Make sure you're not logged into your FundEasy page in the same browser. If you are logged in with a different username, it can keep you from being able to access the sponsor page. Simplest solution is to log out of FundEasy.
- If that doesn't work, try clearing your browsing history
- All internet browsers are different, but you can search for browsing history in the browser's menus or search the internet for the instructions.
- In Firefox, click the 3 horizontal lines in the right side of the browser toolbar, then choose Preferences and Clear Recent History
For more help visit the FireFox website.
- In Safari, choose Preferences in the Safari menu, then Privacy and Remove Website Data
For more help visit Macworld
- In Chrome, click the 3 horizontal lines in the right side of the browser toolbar, then scroll to Tools and select Clear Browsing data
For more help visit Chrome website.
- In Internet Explorer, use the Gear icon to go to Tools, Safety, then Delete Browsing History.
For more information see this article from Microsoft.
- You may need to restart your browser after you have made these changes.
- If you've cleared your browsing history and the page still does not appear, you may have an extension in your browser that is preventing them. Some security programs, keychains, and other extensions may require extra permission or to be disabled to show this page.