If you click Preview or Create Labels, and nothing happens, it could be one of three things:
- Minimize your browser to see if the window may have appeared behind your main browser window
- Check the settings on your browser to always allow popups from Ministry Sync
- All internet browsers are different, but you can search for the pop-up blocker option in the browser's menus or search the internet for the instructions.
- In Firefox, click the 3 horizontal lines in the right side of the browser toolbar, choose Preferences, and the Content tab
For more help visit the FireFox website.
- In Safari, the pop-up blocker option is round right on the Safari Menu.
- In Chrome, click the 3 horizontal lines in the right side of the browser toolbar, then go to Advanced Settings, Privacy Settings, Pop-up Blocker.
For more help visit Chrome website.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, then Privacy.
For more information see this article from Microsoft.
- Restart your browser after you have made these changes.
- If popups are enabled and the popups still do not appear, you may have an extension in your browser that is preventing them. Some security programs, keychains, and other extensions may require extra permission or to be disabled to allow popups.