There are a couple of things that can keep you from seeing the Profile Transaction screen when you click "not paid":
- Minimize your browser to see if the window may have appeared behind your main browser window
- Check the settings on your browser to always allow popups from Ministry Sync
- All internet browsers are different, but you can search for the pop-up blocker option in the browser's menus or search the internet for the instructions.
- In Firefox, it is found in the Tools Menu, Options, and the Content tab
For more help visit the FireFox website.
- In Safari, the pop-up blocker option is contained right on the Safari Menu.
- In Chrome, click the 3 horizontal lines in the right side of the browser toolbar, then go to Advanced Settings, Privacy Settings, Pop-up Blocker.
For more help visit Chrome website.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, then Privacy.
For more information see this article from Microsoft.
- Restart your browser after these changes.
- If popups are enabled and the popups still do not appear, you may have an extension in your browser that is preventing them. Some security programs, keychains, and other extensions may require extra permission or to be disabled to allow popups.