- To customize your table chart, click the Edit Table Chart icon.
- Each table is editable by clicking on the table and changing or deleting the number using the delete key, not the spacebar. Numbers only, please. No punctuation or letters.
Note: For staggered tables, use twice as many tables in the longest row as you need and then leave every other table space blank.
- When you are finished, click Update Table Numbers to save your work.
- If needed, you can add another row of tables to the bottom of you chart by clicking [ Add More Tables ] once you save your work. Note: You cannot add tables to the sides of the chart without recreating the chart.
- Adjust the default table limits by clicking either the Table of link, the number itself, or hide the limits using the checkbox in the upper left-hand corner.
- Should you need to start over, you can delete the chart by clicking the Delete Table Chart icon in the upper right hand corner.
Creating your table chart (video)