Groups can be kept together in folders to keep certain groups together, for example different groups from the same church.
- Click on the New Folder icon at the top of the Groups list .
- Type in the title of the new folder and click the Add button.
Moving groups or folders into folders
Folders can have sub-folders, and sub-sub-folders, and so on. The process for moving a group into any of these folders is the same.
- Click on the folder icon next to the folder into which you want to move the group (tiny folder on bottom bar).
- Click on the Move Groups/Folders into This Folder icon.
- Check the group(s) you want to move into this folder. (You can select any group regardless of whether or not they’re currently in a folder.)
- Click Move.
- Click on the icon next to the folder (or sub-folder) you want to delete (down arrow on bottom bar).
- Click on the recycling can icon (tiny recycle can).
- A notification box will ask if you are sure you want to delete this folder. Click OK