There is no Live Attendance version for FundEasy at this time. For check-in at FundEasy events many organizations use the Walker Pledge Sheets to create a packet for each person. Put the sheet and any money collected into a zipper top plastic bag. After the walk, you can reconcile each participant's packet with their FundEasy page using the Column Browser.
To open any of these reports follow these steps:
- Right click on the file and choose Properties
- On the General tab, click Unblock
- Click OK
- Event Summary: Summarizes all of your event statistics in one helpful overview.
- Liaison List: A detailed list of all your Liaisons, including their registration information as well as subtotals for the number of fundraisers they have recruited and how much those fundraisers have collectively raised.
- Walker List: A detailed list of all your fundraisers, showing their registration information, such as registration type and t-shirt sizes, as well as subtotals for the number of Sponsors they have and their total amount raised. This report can easily be sorted, mail merged, or imported elsewhere once it has been saved to your computer as a .XLS file.
- Sponsor List: A detailed list of all your sponsors and who they are connected to. It includes their registration information, payment status and subtotals of connected fundraisers.
- Team List: Lists all the teams with total numbers of walkers and sponsors for each team, how it ranks with a breakdown of how much money the team raised. This report can easily be sorted, mail merged, or imported elsewhere once it has been saved to your computer as an .XLS file.
- Online Payment Deposits: This report shows all payment deposits Ministry Sync has made to your bank account. The report gives a breakdown of each deposit by event and donor.
- Walker Pledge Sheets: This report presents a complete list of all fundraisers in your event. Check any number of fundraisers to generate a batch of pledge sheets.
- Invoices: Generate invoices for any/all unpaid transactions from donors or event participants.
- Receipts: Generate receipts for any/all paid transactions in this event.
- Export to Excel: Perform custom searches and create your own reports. The same tool that was available in the Export Data button in the Column Browser now is found in Easy Reports. Similar to Search and Reports.
- Export to Waycool: UPDATED: Contact your WayCool Software account representative for information on their integration for Ministry Sync that lets you import the data from CoolFocus.
Searching and reporting
Recording offline donations in FundEasy
Recording payments in FundEasy
Print invoices and receipts from FundEasy
Managing your FundEasy registrants