To upload your AttendEasy banner and make choices about your Template Style, follow these steps:
- Click on Template Setup in the dark blue menu bar
- Click the link for Event Theme
- Choose the style and color of the your template and fonts. There are 3 styles to choose from. You'll find the pulldown in the upper left corner.
- Scroll to the browse button to upload your banner. Graphics should be at least 800 pixels wide.* We suggest using graphics that are 800 X 250 pixels.
- You should also add an image to be used on your Facebook posts. The Facebook banner, or image that is shared on Facebook, needs to be 470 x 246 px. Without a Facebook banner, your Facebook posts will be the AttendEasy logo.
- Scroll down the page to choose your default fonts
- If you don't have banner you can order a custom banner by clicking Upload Event Graphics from the Template Setup menu.
To upload your FundEasy banner go to the Design Tab in FundEasy Preferences. You'll find links to FundEasy Preferences in Event Information and in Template Setup.
- From the Design tab, you can upload your own banner. Banner graphics must be 2056 X 514 px.* (The banner is really going to be displayed at 1,028 x 257 on the page, but it’s double the resolution for Retina screens.)
- You can also add an image to be used on your Facebook posts. The Facebook banner, or image that is shared on Facebook, needs to be 470 x 246 px.
- Choose the color of the skin for your templates
- If you don't have a banner you can order a custom banner for your event from the Design Tab
To easily fix this without Photoshop or other image editing software, try LunaPic.
- Go to http://www166.lunapic.com/editor/ and upload your image
- Click File
- Click Save
- Choose .jpg from the list of formats
- Save the file to your computer
- Now you can upload the file into Ministry Sync.
Other article you might enjoy:
Ordering custom banners