- Find the person on the top of the column browser and check the box next to their name.
- Find the person in bottom of the column browser.
- If the person is a participant and is adding registration fees, remember to change the Show Sponsors pulldown to Show Participants.
- Click the Paid or Not Paid to open the Profile Transaction screen.
- If there is no Paid or Not Paid icon, click the 0.00 link
- Click the "Add New Transaction" link at the bottom left side of the window
- Enter in the date (today's date will be automatically filled in; select a different date from the calendar if you wish), a description for the transaction, and an amount
- Click Go
- The transaction you just created will be added to the Transactions list. Notice that it is Pending
- If the registrant is paying now by credit card, click Pay and click Credit Card. Enter in all of the credit card information into the new window that opens
- If the registrant is paying by check, you will not need to click Pay until you have received his check in hand. You can return to this screen at a later time, click Pay, and click Cash or Check. Enter in the appropriate information
Other articles you might enjoy:
Adding a transaction in AttendEasy
Record payments in FundEasy
Refund payments in FundEasy
Declines, Returns, Chargebacks