1. EVENT TRANSITIONS TO AND/OR ADDS A VIRTUAL EVENT (Recommended!)
- The best scenario is to either add a virtual component to your event, or transition your physical event to a virtual event.
- We've put together an invaluable free resource to walk you through step-by-step on how to convert your physical event to a virtual event.
- Event will be invoiced as normal.
- If your event is postponed to later in 2020, your event will be invoiced after its rescheduled date.
- If your event is canceled and you don’t intend to reschedule in 2020, we will invoice your Service Fee only - based on the current registrant count at the time of cancelation.
- Live Attendance will not be invoiced.
- A 60-day due date will be extended for your invoice (extra 30 days).
- A free FundEasy Lite page will be made available for you to receive & track online giving in lieu of your event.
- 50% of your Service Fee can be applied as a credit toward an additional event within the next year. Note: Invoice will need to be paid by due date in order to receive credit.