To upload your AttendEasy banner and make choices about your Template Style, follow these steps:
- Click on Event Tools in the Nav Bar
- Click the link for Event Setup
- Click Design
- Choose the style and color of the your template and fonts. There are 3 styles to choose from. You'll find the pulldown in the upper left corner.
- Scroll to the browse button to upload your banner. Graphics should be at least 800 pixels wide. We suggest using graphics that are 800 X 250 pixels, however banners that are 800 X 400 px look great when shared on Facebook. If you don't have a banner, you can order a custom banner from Keener Marketing by clicking the link in this section.
- You should also add an image to be used on your Facebook posts. The Facebook banner, or image that is shared on Facebook, needs to be 470 x 246 px. Without a Facebook banner, your Facebook posts will be the AttendEasy logo.
- Scroll down the page to choose your default fonts.
To upload your FundEasy banner go to the Design Tab in FundEasy Preferences. You'll find links to FundEasy Preferences in Event Information and in Template Setup.
- From the Design tab, you can upload your own banner. Banner graphics must be 2056 px wide and 514 px tall. Supported file types: JPEG, PNG, or GIF
- You can also add an image to be used on your Facebook posts. The Facebook banner, or image that is shared on Facebook, needs to be 470 x 246 px.
- Choose the color of the skin for your templates
- If you don't have a banner you can order a custom banner for your event from the Design Tab.
Ordering Custom Banners
If you need help creating your banner for your event, you have the option of ordering a custom web banner from inside your Ministry Sync event. All banners ordered for an event are designed by Keener Marketing. They provide a professionally designed banner within 24 hours for just $40. This Custom Design Fee includes 3 revisions. Additional revisions are $10 each. The fee will be included on your event invoice and issued after the event.