FundEasy Page Preferences in FundEasy include the FundMeter and the Participate and Donate buttons settings on your webpages, the tools on FundEasy pages,
General FundEasy Settings
- Select a FundMeter - choose between a thermometer and a baby bottle. Note: The FundMeter does not show on your Event Web Page if you haven't added your goal to the Event details. Once you have 1% of your goal raised, the FundMeter will appear.
- Donation Button Says: Choose Give, Donate, or choose another word
- Participate Button Says: Participate, Register, or choose another word
- Display Beneficiary name differently - use this option if you are using a DBA so your beneficiary name shows correctly on your FundEasy pages.
- Display Beneficiary address differently - if you have another address, like a PO Box, that you want to show on your templates, check this box and add the address here.
- Display Beneficiary website differently - this option displays a different website other than the one that is in your account information or event details.
Event Web Page
- Include event sponsors in your organizations total amount raised.
- Show a leaderboard of your top participants.
- If your event or campaign only has one participant page, you can have the Give/Donate button on the Event Web Page go directly to that page or to the donate form on that page. This is perfect for campaigns that aren't recruiting other fundraisers.
FundEasy Page Settings (for Fundraisers)
- Fundraiser Media
- Fundraisers are able to upload a photo slidehow or embed a video to their pages.
- Include your default image in fundraiser's photo slideshow.
- All pages start off with a stock image, but you can choose your own default media.
- Supported video services are Youtube and Vimeo
- Disable the option to allow participants to upload an image or video.
- Participant Preferences
- Set a limit for how low a participant can change their fundraising goal
- Allow walkers to record offline donations
- Require address fields for cash and check donations when entered by participants (not recommended)
- Disable Bill Me Later options when entered by participants
- Donor Preferences
- Hide donor last names on the participant's public donor list
- Hide donor donation amount on the walker’s public donor list
- Optional Content
- Show the Event Description (on by default)
- Hide or Customize the ‘Get Involved’ area in the right column on the participant's pages.
Donation Page Settings
- Accepted payment methods on the donation form. This does not include the registration form. Please contact the Support team to make changes on your registration form.
- Suggested donation amounts
- Allow donors to give anonymously. If a donor misses this option on the donation form, the Support team will be happy to change their donation to anonymous.