All your available web and email templates, other than your Registration Form, are listed in the Web & Email Templates section of Event Setup. From here you can preview your Templates and see an example FundEasy Page.
- From Event Setup > Web & Email Templates, click the link for each Template to preview it.
- Use the buttons on the bottom of the each page to see how each page will look in mobile, tablet, and computer screens.
- Click the Previous or Next buttons to navigate between templates.
- When you are satisfied with all your templates, click "Save and Continue" or "Finish Event Setup."
- You will continue to receive Event Setup Emails until you open your event for registration.
- Event Web Page - The Event Web Page displays the details about your event and provides a button for people to register or give. Consider it as the ‘home’ for your event on the web. Changing global content on this page, such as event description, banners, date & time, etc., can be done by editing Event Details or Event Design. The rest of your Event Web Page settings are found in FundEasy Preferences.
Remember, changes to contact information, date, time, and location is done in Event Details.
When you look at your templates, you'll see they include variables, called Data Fields (the words surrounded by percent signs). These variables pull in the information from your Event Details, and in some cases, from the profiles of your contact person and guests. This article has more information.
- FundEasy Pages - You'll find a sample FundEasy Page in this link.
- Choose Public View or Fundraiser's View in the footer so see how the page will look to guests on the page or to those who are logged into the FundEasy page.
- To make changes to these settings, go to the FundEasy Preferences in Event Setup.
- FundEasy Donation Page - This is a preview of your donation form.
- To make changes to these settings, go to FundEasy Event Preferences in Event Setup.
- No other customization can be made to this page.
- Registration Not Open Yet - This page will be displayed to anyone who tries to register to your event if public registration is set to ‘Not Open Yet'. This page provides contact information for those who have questions. Click Edit Template to make changes that are not part of Event Details or Event Design.
- Registration Closed - This page will be displayed to anyone who tries to register to your event if public registration is set to ‘Closed’. Like the Registration Not Open Yet page, this Registration Closed page provides contact information for your event for those who may have questions. Click Edit Template to make changes that are not part of Event Details or Event Design
- Participant Invitation Email - This template is used when you send emails from Email & Invitations > Send Invitations. In FundEasy, invitations are generally sent by the admins; however, the Invite button on your email templates will use this invitation template.
- Like other templates the information on these templates comes from the information you added in Event Details. You can edit the email by clicking Edit Template.
- When editing the email template:
- Invitations Emails show they are sent from the user who is logged in and sending the email. We use the %HostEmailAddress% variable so the email will show the email address of the person who is sending the invitation. You can edit that from the edit settings for bulk mailings; however, you should make sure to put the variables back afterward so anyone using the Invitation template later will have their contact information show.
- To make sure your personalized note is included in your invitation, you must have the %InviteNote% variable on your Invitation template. This article has more information.
- More information about Sending Invitations is available here.
- Registration Confirmation Email - Every new registrant will receive this email immediately upon registration. This email has a link to their FundEasy page and information about the event. You can disable this feature in FundEasy Event Preferences. If you need to resend this email, you'll find the option in the Column Browser.
- Liaison Confirmation Email - If your event includes Liaisons, they also will receive a confirmation email when they register. You can disable this feature in FundEasy Event Preferences. If you need to resend this email, you'll find the option in the Column Browser.
- FundEasy Donation Receipt Email- This is a sample of what donation receipts will look like when they are sent to your FundEasy donors.