From the Promote Your Event section, you can:
- Click Copy Link to copy the link to your event to your clipboard
- Visit your Event Web Page in a new tab
- Share your Event Web Page on your Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, or Linked In.
- Redirect your event link directly to the Event Web Page or the Registration form.
- Copy the links for the Event Web Page, Registration Form, and Public Invitation Page.
We don't have a website. What now?
We recommend for customers who do not have a website to purchase a domain, then to frame forward to the event-specific URL we provide. A site we recommend for purchasing the URL is www.name.com. Domains from this site generally start at $8.99.
You will be forwarding to the URL provided by Ministry Sync as your Event Webpage. This will keep the domain name in the URL but redirects to your event page. These settings can be configured from your domain control panel. This video from name.com shows you how to configure it from their site. Other domains may vary. No matter what domain you use, make sure to use https and not http or it will not redirect correctly.
Note: Safari browsers do not accept 3rd party cookies by default. If you're masking the URL for your purchased domain, it may prevent payment forms from submitting for iOS devices. Make sure your Registration Form shows the MinistrySync.com URL to work around Safari's default settings.