You can have an email sent to your host when someone registers to their group, or when you have moved someone into or out of their group.
- Host Notification emails are turned on by default. You can turn them on or off in Event Preferences.
- These emails can be customized in your Web & Email Templates when this option is turned on.
While moving guests, you can select which hosts will receive emails.
- The boxes for each move are automatically checked, so if you want them each to receive a notification, click Notify Hosts.
- Uncheck individual boxes if you don't want specific hosts to receive an email.
- Click Don't Notify and none of these hosts will get a notification email.