General FundEasy Settings
- Select a FundMeter - choose between a thermometer and a baby bottle. Note: The FundMeter does not show on your Event Web Page if you haven't added your goal to the Event details. Once you have 1% of your goal raised, the FundMeter will appear.
- Donation Button Says: Choose Give, Donate, or choose another word
- Participate Button Says: Participate, Register, or choose another word
- Display Beneficiary name differently - use this option if you are using a DBA so your beneficiary name shows correctly on your FundEasy pages.
- Display Beneficiary address differently - if you have another address, like a PO Box, that you want to show on your templates, check this box and add the address here.
- Display Beneficiary website differently - this option displays a different website other than the one that is in your account information or event details.
Event Web Page Settings
- Include event sponsors in your organizations total amount raised
- Allow liaisons to register from the Event Web Page
- If your event or campaign only has one participant page, you can have the Give/Donate button on the Event Web Page go directly to that page or to the donate form on that page. This is perfect for campaigns that aren't recruiting other fundraisers.
Fundraiser Page Settings (for Participants)
- Participants are able to upload a photo slidehow or embed a video to their pages.
- All pages start off with a stock image, but you can choose your own default media.
- Supported video services are Youtube and Vimeo
- Disable the option to allow participants to upload an image or video.
- Recommended image for size for FundEasy slide show:
1600px wide and 1050px tall.
- Images over 20 MB will not upload.
Supported file types: JPEG, PNG, or GIF.
- Participant Preferences
- Set a limit for how low a participant can change their fundraising goal
- Allow walkers to record offline donations
- Require address fields for cash and check donations when entered by participants (not recommended)
- Disable Bill Me Later options when entered by participants
- Donor Preferences
- Hide donor last names on the participant's public donor list
- Hide donor donation amount on the walker’s public donor list
- Optional Content
- Show the Event Description (on by default)
- Hide or Customize the ‘Get Involved’ area in the right column on the participant's pages.
Donation Page Settings
- Accepted payment methods that donors can choose: Credit Card (by default), Mail Check, Bill Me (Pledge).
Note: this does not change your participant Registration Form payment options. Please contact the support team to help with the payment methods on the participant Registration Form.
- Edit suggested donation amounts. List your donation amount suggestions, separated by commas.
- Allow Sponsors to give anonymously. Their name and contact will be collected when they donate; however, their name will not appear to the Participant or the public on the fundraising page. Note: to make a donor anonymous after they have donated, please contact the support team.