You can access Event Preferences from Event Setup in the Event Toolbar on the left. For FundEasy Event Preferences, see this article.
Registration (enabled by default)
- Turn on the Registration Confirmation Emails when your guests register.
- Turn on the Host Instruction Emails that give your hosts access to their guest list manager.
- Turn on the Registration Duplicate Checker to help match registrants with existing profiles.
Notifications (enabled by default)
- Notify the Event Coordinator when someone registers - this option automatically sends an email to the Event Coordinator when anyone registers.
- Notify the Event Coordinator when someone registers as a host - this option automatically sends an email to the Event Coordinator when a host registers.
- Notify the hosts when people are added to or removed from their group.
- Enable this option to automatically send emails to your hosts to let them know of any changes to their group.
- You have the option while moving guests to select which hosts will receive emails.
- Uncheck if you don't want your hosts to be notified when guests are moved in or out of their group.
- These emails can be customized in your Web & Email Templates if this option is turned on.
- When public registration is open
- Allow your hosts to view their group, but not make changes.
- Allow your hosts to edit custom field values from inside person profiles.
- When public registration is closed
- Redirect Hosts to Event Closed page (default).
- Allow Hosts to view their group, but not make changes.
- Allow Hosts to view their group and continue to make changes.